UBC Okanagan’s canine therapy program explores how therapy dogs reduce stress and increase well-being in a variety of populations—from elementary and university students to law enforcement personnel.
- Smiles all around as B.A.R.K. wraps up second year with Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs
- What does it means to flourish? A Q & A with Sabre Cherkowski on her recent book
- UBC Okanagan BARK program helps local kids with their social skills
- Parlez-vous Français?
- UBC merges Faculties of Education, creates Okanagan School of Education
- UBC Okanagan hosts six graduation ceremonies this week
- Exceptional FoE Faculty Members Recipients of Teaching Excellence Awards
- ABCDE Awards in Education for 2018
- Interdisciplinary speaker series announces 2018 winter speakers
- UBC Okanagan becomes home for Father and Son researchers